Pages

Saturday 27 December 2014

Were We Went On Christmas Day

In the morning at 7:00 me and my sisters woke up and went to the beach, it was so cold walking to the beach as we got to the beach, the beach was right up it was so cold when we bombed of the rocks. We went to Point England beach because it was close to our house. As we were bombing of the rocks my nephew was sliding down the rocks into the little bit of sand. When we finished at the beach we had to go home and have a shower it was so nice.

Later on that day our step cousins and my cousin came with us to the beach and we stayed until the tide had come up again soon we had to go home again, we all had sand all over us but it was so cool because we got to go to the beach twice but the water was freezing cold that's how it was so cool staying there.

"Yay" I yelled because I got lots of new things like a M&M machine, Phone, Toys, Clothes and even some new shoes that was the best day ever. Please Leave A Comment And Be Back For More Posts!

2 comments: