Pages

Monday 2 October 2017

My Bucket List



extended abstract.png
Create a bucket list.  A bucket list is defined as ...a number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime.

Your bucket list should have the top 10 things you would want to do if you had all the money and resources in the world.  What would be at the top of your list and why?  You can describe what you have on your bucket list if you want to.
1: I wanna achieve everything and I want to make my family proud. Because this would be my proudest achievement.

2: I wanna graduate proudly for my siblings and my parents.

3: Get a scholarship to Mit, so I could work as a Hairdresser.

4: I want to travel places.

5: I want to help people in need of houses because it’s, hard for some of them on the streets.

6: I want to help my parents by giving back to them what they have given me. Food, water, shelter, clothes and most of all me.

7: I want to take my family out.

8: I want to discover new things in the world.

9: I would want to buy every person in my house a present for all of things they have done for me.

10: Most of all I want to share the love with others.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your Bucket List Ashley!! I can see that each goal you have is really important for you to achieve and I know that if you set your mind to it and 'put it out to the universe', you will complete them with ease! Well done!

    ReplyDelete