Pages

Saturday 21 June 2014

Our Assembly

On Friday morning for assembly we performed a dance for our school. The dance we got to do was singing in the rain, Micheal Jackson and more it was all about confidence and so we don't be shy.

After assembly we took shots of us in our costumes it was so cool that we got perform in front of the whole school, I am not going to be shy anymore because a teacher helped me and that was Miss M she is the best.

While we got dress it was nearly morning tea time. All the teachers and the children were applauding for us. The best bit of the day was when we got the dance over and done with.

I hope You Enjoyed Fridays assembly if you did leave some feed back for me and I will reply.




3 comments:

  1. I loved your dance, your costumes and your confidence. Why don't you ask your teacher for some video footage of it to share on your blog too!


    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley Great work!!! on confidence and your performance!!!

    ReplyDelete