Pages

Friday 4 September 2015

What I have Learnt This Week!

What I have learnt this week in Numeracy and Inquiry.

In inquiry we are learning all about save, spend and share. My class has been working on a presentation for a couple of days now and it is all about money. I have been working on a presentation, it has loads of questions and I had to answer them. Some questions were very hard to answer so I had help with them from the teachers.

What I have learnt in numeracy is how to solve ratio problems. I have learnt how to solve them using google drawing and using google presentation. My maths group has been learning alot about ratios and we have been learning how to use different skills and strategies. We learnt how to solve them using multiplication and division.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley I like your 'what you have learnt this week.
    But here is how did you use google presentation and google drawings to use for solving ratio questions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ash,
    I really like your post! It is very cool what you have learnt. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete