Pages

Thursday 19 April 2018

This Is My story

What do I want New Zealand to be like and how can we achieve it.

In each country, thousands of people are suffering from something violence and many more things. I am here to tell you what I want New Zealand to look like and how we can achieve it. Kia Orana, Fakalofa lahi atu and greetings to you all. My name is Ashley Munu, I am 14 years of age and I am a year 10 student attending Tamaki College.

The time for change is now. Lives for purpose or lives with greater meanings. On the other hand, I hear people talking about fear. They say I really wanna start a life with purpose but I just don't know where to start. Your job doesn't have to be perfect, your life doesn't have to be perfect. Change can mean a lot of different meanings. Change is always hard at first, messy in the middle, but always gorgeous at the end. Anything that I learnt at school is kept well in my brain, there's always this quote running through my head, "You don't change for other people, you change yourself to the standards you want". Many things happen online and reality, right? This means I want New Zealand to look and feel like a better community and a better living for younger generations. The world is like a life lesson, but you only have one life to live before you leave the world behind. People intend to leave this world early but they don't know what they are going to miss out on. I intend to help people around with problems, or whatever they need.

There would never be a time in life when you have to do something good. If you wait for the perfect perfect perfect time it will never happen. You have to create the perfect time and the perfect opportunity and the perfect situation. People stop growing, they start to get comfortable they start to realise that they are getting satisfied. You will never grow if you don't try, you should never give up on something that you have always dreamed of doing. Don't give up, you can do it If you can do it everyone else can do it.Here in New Zealand, we love to talk about our country, the things that make us a Unique, rugby loving beautiful diverse nature. We are so rich in culture and the people here are just awesome. We love to talk about what makes us great, but for such a great country there's a lot left unsaid.

If you dream it, you can do it. Today I got asked what would my dream look like for the future. I had to think for a while, then I quickly snapped. I want to be a Lawyer in the future. In the future, I would like to have a job that helps me improve in all my workings and to financially help with my family by giving back to them for helping me out. In order to reach my plan for the future, I have to study hard to qualify and to get better grades in my school work. I have been motivated by my siblings and family members, to decide my future careers wisely. In the end, Time is what we want most. But what we use worst. Time is going ahead if you don't value time you are going to regret everything later on in life. Steps of life, they are just baby steps to the future. Time and life go fast, so each day you would have to cherish every moment even if its bad or good, you just have to smile and keep moving forward.

This is what I want New Zealand to look like, I want it to look like a beautiful country again to everybody. These are just some of my perspectives on what New Zealand looks like, and everybody around the world to focus on their goals and dream big that's all I'm saying. Im saying our country is Beautiful and will always be Beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ashley,
    I am working as a facilitator in a cluster of schools in Gisborne working in the same way as Manaiakalani.
    I agree that right now is the most important time and we can make a difference for ourselves and others. I find having big goals like becoming a lawyer is great and then I need to break this down into what I do today and this hour towards that goal.
    Go for it,
    Mrs Krausse

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great story you share with us

    ReplyDelete