Pages

Friday 18 September 2015

What I Have Learnt This Week! 18/09/15

What I have been learning this week in maths. During every maths time this week I have been learning how to solve angels, my group for maths had to play a game it was all about angels. When we played this game we thought it was going to be easy, but when we played it was hard. As I was playing it I got better and better at them, when you got a question right you had to take a screenshot and put it on a presentation, Miss Moala made for us.

What I have been learning this week in Literacy. During every session this week in literacy my reading group has been learning all about thirst, thirst is a book we have been learning this week we have been reading and reading all about it. When we had information all about the book we had to answer all of the questions in a presentation, I have finished my presentation all about thirst.

No comments:

Post a Comment