Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey


Winter Learning Journey


Activity Number One 1#
              Today we got to do our first activity for the Winter Learning Journey. Our first activity was to pick a sport then we had to explain why we chose that sport. The options were running, wrestling, boxing, pankration, horse racing and pentathlon. I have chosen horse racing because I love riding horses and the other reason why I chose horse racing is because, I love trying new things.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley,

    Like you, I also love trying new things and I think that it's a great idea to choose horse riding. It would be a huge challenge but I am sure that you could handle it!

    Have you ever ridden a horse before?

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've actually ridden a Horse before.

      Delete