Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Day1 Activity 2 and 3: Summer Learning Journey

Activity 2

My voyage to New Zealand was amazing. I got to see new things on my journey to New Zealand. But I feel really shy moving to a new country especially New Zealand, because I don't know anyone. Also I feel nervous meeting new people.








Activity 3
I would love to be in a Waka Ama race one day, because its a great experience on the water, and you get to see what other people have trained for, you get to see how actually good people are at Waka Ama and each schools and people get to show off their talents.

The number one thing why I would love to join Waka Ama, is because I get to meet new faces and people along the way. Also I could show off what skills I might have in Waka Ama.
waka-ama-40461.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley,
    How great is to see that you are starting with your posts for The Summer Learning Journey!
    It is great that you complete these 2 activities. For activity 2, I really liked how you express your feelings in your written as this made your post really genuine and authentic. I also, do feel challenged by going to new places where I don't know anyone, it always does take a lot of effort and courage to get out of our comfort zone, for sure, but in most cases that is how we grow.
    Regarding to activity 3 about the Waka Ama race post, I really enjoyed it because you expanded a bit more your written and explained the reasons why you would like to participate quite well.
    For the future, I would like you to consider to make individual posts for each activity to make it easy for your followers to read your posts. Also, I would like to suggest that you create the habit to copy and paste the activity task description in your posts as this would help you to keep on the right track with your answers and furthermore, it can make your written more engaging for the people that are reading it. Keep in mind that your posts are open to public and not everyone knows about the Summer learning Journey, so it's important for you to consider their perspective as well.
    I can't wait to see you next posts.
    Keep up with the good work!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete