Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Day 4: Hitting a High Note… Activity 2: Playing Games

I have chosen Poi Rakau as the game I am writing about. Poi Rakau is a small group cooperation game using rākau passing to improve hand eye coordination. Pass and catch. Pass the rākau with out dropping it or hitting other players. Two rules for this game is no dropping the Rakau on purpose, leave it standing up, also listen to the caller, or you would not hear it and do the instruction wrong. 
Image result for poi rakau

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley,
    Poi Rakau sounds so much fun! I liked the fact that is a cooperation game and that it helps to improve hand eye coordination. Being a teacher I will definitely add this game to my kete of tricks! ;) thanks!
    Furthermore, I really liked that you added a picture of the game to promote a visual reference to your post. Well done!

    Keep up with the great work!

    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete