Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey D3:A3 Bonus

I will be overloaded with Excitement
I will be frightened
I will be crying in silence

I will be lifted by the audience cheering for me
It will be like picking fruit of a fruit tree
I will be like a flying Bee

It will be my highlight of the year
You guys should keep clear

It will be cool to compete in the Rio Olympics
It will be like the best statistics I've ever had

I will be Impressed about a lot of people competing from different country's
But most of all I will be the one who tried the best



1 comment:

  1. This is a really nice poem, Ashley. It clearly shows us exactly how you would be feeling about travelling to Rio and competing with people from different countries. It also concludes with such a nice sentence ("But, most of all, I will be the one who tried the/my best").

    Personally, I think that all we can do is our best and that you should be really proud of yourself if you went to Rio and gave it your best shot.

    Cheers!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete