Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

Term 3 Immersion Assembly

It was an exciting start to Term 3. Our school had an immersion assembly on Monday morning, the first day of school. Pt england students and teachers went to the hall. The teachers were dressed up as characters from fairy tales. The first item was team one. Mr Liufau introduced them, he said “we are going to play who am i?” There were six characters some of them were Little red riding hood, Pochontas, the Evil which from Hansel and Gretel. After team one, it was team two’s turn . Miss Glaze, Miss Blake and Mrs She got up and started dancing and acting silly. Team 3 were next they pretended they were in a game show to find a handsome prince. There was Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. There act was funny. The handsome prince was Mr Barks all the princesses ran away from him, suddenly Mr Sommerville came running out dressed like a princess he chased after Mr Barks, everyone was laughing hard out. It was the start of team 4’s item. They were acting out the three little pigs. The three little pigs were Miss Lavakula, Miss Ouano and Mr Sommerville. Mr Marks was the big bad wolf and Miss Garden was the narrator. The first little pig went to buy some hay from a lady. She took her hay to the field and built her house.The big bad wolf came along and smelt bacon, he said “little pig, little pig let me in.” The little pig said “not by the hair on my chiny chin chin,” the wolf shouted “then I will huff and I will puff and blow your house down”. The little pigs house fell down and the wolf ate her. The second little pig bought some sticks from a lady to build her house. She took the sticks to a field and built her house.The big bad wolf came along and smelt sausages, he said “little pig, little pig let me in.” The little pig said “not by the hair on my chiny chin chin,” the wolf shouted “then I will huff and I will puff and blow your house down”. The little pigs house fell down and the wolf ate her. The last little pig was thinking he went to buy some bricks from a man he took the bricks and started to build his house. He ran into his house and the big bad wolf had said “let me in” and the little pig said “not by my hair on my chiny chin chin” the wolf shouted “then I will huff and I will puff and blow your house down”. The wolf couldn’t blow the house down so he climbed down chimney. The little pig had a pot of hot water on the fire. When the wolf climbed down he burnt his bottom and
ran away.
Term 3 Immersion Assembly from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great activity! What fabulous teachers you have at your school. I like your blog too. You must put a lot of work into it. I am a teacher in Christchurch learning about blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mr Crawford for leaving me a comment on my blog I have put a lot of work on it

      Delete