Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

Cross Country

Pt England students went to the hard rocky court we were doing cross country we did cross country on a Thursday afternoon we did it for a fun run. We all waited on the rocky court it felt like we all were baking in the hot sun. We were in our house colours the colours were Red, Green, Blue and Yellow I thought it was going to be easy but it was hard. I was nerves when it was the 9 year old girls when we went to the starting line I had butterflies when Mr Burt said “On your marks get set” when it was go there was a loud hooter I jogged around the orange cones I thought I was coming last the slimy squishy mud went through my toes, we went on 2 the muddy reserve It was so slippery that I slipped over in the mud. We went passed the huge park and we went passed the smelly farm I felt proud and I enjoyed slipping over in the slippery mud it was funny and I was happy that I came 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment