Pages

Sunday 24 January 2016

2016 Goals

These are some of my goals for 2016 I would love to complete them through out the year. Do you have any goals for 2016? If you do comment on this blog post please?

This year I am looking forward to be a great leader for the year 7 & 8 students and the rest of the school. I am hoping to be a good role model for the students in the school, and the students who are coming to be part of our school.

My goal is to get my reports up to a higher level, for example my maths grade on my report was in the red section, I would like to try and get up to a good standards on my reports.

Through out the year I would like to meet and greet new students and teachers to our school. I would like to make a lot of new friends with little kids and the older kids.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley,
    I hope you have been enjoying your holidays. You have some great goals for this year and I'm looking forward to watching you achieve them. Enjoy your last week of the holidays and I'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley,

    It is wonderful to read your recent post about your goals for the next year. I hope that you achieve each one and that you have a wonderful year with your teachers and peers at Pt England. I will look forward to seeing you when I come into the school in February to hand out awards to the students who participated in the Summer Learning Journey programme.

    See you then!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete