Pages

Friday 12 February 2016

About Room 1

Guess who my teacher is, it is Mr Wiseman again. For the first two weeks in room 1 has been awesome, because we got to meet new year 7 students and even new people in our class.

My maths teacher for 2016 is Miss Berry. During our maths time my class enjoys learning all about statistics. My Literacy teacher is Mr Wiseman this week we have been ready a article about the bat. What I am looking forward to this year is to be a great house captain for the year 7&8 students and for the rest of the school.

I found the first two weeks of school really fantastic because I got to learn most of the year 7 students names not only in my class but other classes too. I am nervous about starting college next year and I am really nervous being a leader for the school and for other people in our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment