Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Parakai Pools

Have you been to Parakai Pools Before?



In the holidays I went to Parakai Pools with the Dunkirk holiday programme. As we had arrived to Parakai pools I was so excited to go on the slide. The green slide was so high and the blue slide was shorter than the bigger one.


Then me and my friend Lucy went to the deep pool it was so deep that me and Lucy couldn’t touch the ground but we swam a little closer to the shallow part to play tiggy.


Next me and Lucy went down the slide. It was so hard to get up all of those stairs I was tired because we went lots of times. The last slide we went on was the big one me and Lucy stood up on the slide, when all the people went past us they were trying to pull us down.


After that we went to the inside pools. It was so hot that I couldn’t even stay in the water for long. It felt like the water was burning me up into flames.

Next we had to go and get changed out of our togs. I was the first one to get out of our togs I had forgot that my togs were very soggy.

Please leave a comment


No comments:

Post a Comment