Pages

Saturday 23 August 2014

About Me



Fakalofa lahi atu my name is Ashley and I am a year six and I go to Point England school. I am in class 7 and my teachers name is Mrs Jacobsen. Did you know we have 5 teachers in our whole class? There names are Mrs Jacobsen, Mr Goodwin, Mr Bax, Mr Somerville and Miss Garden they are the best teachers ever.

Every Friday afternoon we will swap classes for moari the first class I went to was class 8 we were with whaea Safron we got to weave paper baskets it was so cool. It took us 3 weeks to learn how to make a paper basket ( kono ). The finishing touch was when we got ot take the kono home and show it off to our family.

I hope you learned  something about me. Please leave a coment

1 comment:

  1. Wow Ashley when I am reading thing about you it really look nice keep it up

    ReplyDelete