Pages

Monday 8 December 2014

My 2014 Reflection

Today we got to write a reflection about 2014. My reflection is all about what I am proud of. I have finished this writing piece in 8 minutes and I am now Posting it to my blog.

I had to post this writing piece on my blog before this week and it is on my blog "YAY." All I need to do now is post it on the blog log.

In the beginning of the year I thought it was going to be boring. But when it was in the middle of the year it was so cool because we got free time and we had a little time to make a movie.


I am really proud of the touch team because, we thought we were gonna lose to bailey road but then we bait them because they didn’t have chicargo anymore. Everybody shouted “Yay” but then our captain said “Be Humble.” At the end of the day we were champions.


The second thing I am really proud of is that when we have kiwi sport I always participate in the sport, I never give up and I help people by cheering them on. When we do kiwi sport I always listen to the coach. If I didn’t listen I would sit out of the game.


Next year my goal is to be a better listener, I will have to listen to the teacher properly and I will have to move away from my friends so they don't interrupt me with my work. If they followed me I will sit by myself, I would have sat next to someone who would not talk to me.


Thanks to all of the teachers who taught us how to read, write and even more. There was two teachers who have been awesome to us and that is Mr S and Mrs Jacobsen. Thank-You Guys again.



1 comment: