Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

My Weekend

In the weekend I went for lots of bike rides with my sister and my sisters boyfriend. I went for a long bike ride it was so long we had to go to the beach, we had no clothes to change in but we still jumped in the water it was freezing cold. But when we got used to the water it got warmer and warmer. But when we had to get out it was freezing cold again.

After the beach I went home and my brother said “ do I want to go to another beach” and I said “yes” and off we went. I don't know what beach we went to but it was still freezing cold, I felt like a block of ice my brother said.

Then we went home and I ran for the shower it was nice and warm until I had to get out of the shower but I still had my turn in the shower this was on Saturday afternoon. The next morning me and my little sister just watched cartoons.

Next we had to get up and clean the lounge but I was too lazy to clean up, but that was an awesome, weekend and I wish next weekend it would be cooler than this week and better like we can go to more beaches and more bike rides, just unless it rains and the weekend can be crashed. Thats the end of my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment