Pages

Monday 4 May 2015

My Letter to Gustav Guttenbeil

This is The link to go to the video. https://youtu.be/xnETI6t_MKQ



                                                                     NAME :Ashley
                                                                                        ADDRESS: 24 Jump street
                                                                          POSTCODE:6943
                                                                                 DATE:4 of  May  2015

  
Dear Gustav Guttenbeil,

I feel really sad that your father died when you were so little. I am sorry that I do not know what you went through. When you were born in Tonga you must of loved hanging out with your friends and family, but I am really sorry that you could not go back  to Tonga. Im also sorry that it was a big mistake to move to Germany even though you could not speak German. It is amazing that your mother is part Irish, she must of had an awesome accent. I would hate to be in Germany when I was little because Germans were really hard on children 75 years ago.

Yours Sincerely/Faithfully (Ashley)





No comments:

Post a Comment