Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2015

How do people receive and spend money?

Title: How do people receive and spend money?

Paragraph 1
People in the world can receive money by doing lots of different chores. Lots of people in the world can also, spend money in many different ways, for example they could spend their money, on their parents and family.  

Paragraph 2
How do I receive money? I receive money by doing chores around the house, or by cleaning my room and sometimes my mum and dad will just give me money. Another way I receive money is by helping outdoors with my mum.

Paragraph 3
How do I spend money? I spend my money by buying clothes, food, sweets and even more. Sometimes I just save my money for special occasions.

Conclusion
I could even earn money in different ways, I could spend my money in many different ways, like buying a gift for someone. I could even save my money for massive things.

No comments:

Post a Comment