Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Food tech 2018

 On our first week of food tech, we made multicoloured cupcakes. It wasn't the best for me, but at least I got to bake it for the first time and it looked good. Next time if I had the chance to make these I would love to bake them better and to make sure they are cooked properly. Preparing all the ingredients, and making it to the right measurements for the cupcake liners was hard a bit for me because it was hard to get them al the same size. But at the end of the day, they were kind of nice.
The second week of food tech, we got to back Peach cobbler. It was a cinnamon cake with peaches on top. It had no flavour to it on the inside, but it was nice and crispy on the outside. For me I would like to make this again but nicer and more presentable to the audience. I would like to do this again for special occasions when it is the right times for this cake.



Last of all, we got to make macaroni salad. This was so delicious to me, because it had a lot of flavour to it, and it was the first time making this in our group, next time I would just make the pasta properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment