Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Softball Tournament 2016 W6

"Woo Hoo!" we are going over the harbor bridge. Tomorrow morning on the 10/03/16 the year 7&8 girls team are going over the harbor bridge for the Auckland champs. We are going to play really hard teams so we have to practice practice practice. We got a boy from the other team to pitch to us he has super fast pitching.

My goal for tomorrow is to work hard as I can, play the best I can and work as team with my team mates. That means cheering them on when they bat and when someone does something wrong, like dropping the ball. We are going to work as a team. What I am looking forward to tomorrow. I am looking forward to playing my best.

Well when we got to the field, we saw most of the schools there practicing. When the hooter went we played our first game, we played against Kowhai. We lost all of our games against the other schools but we are happy that we came a placing. We came in at 6th place.

No comments:

Post a Comment