Pages

Sunday 10 April 2016

FiaFia 2016

"WOAH!" FiaFia was awesome. Firstly we had to get into our costumes, the girls in my niuean group were wearing a white T-Shirt, a blue lava lava and a Sisi we also had to french plat our hair. If you don't know what a sisi is, well it is simply a necklace. We put alot of baby oil on the sisi.

When we walked out the door of the library we heard people cheering,clapping,laughing and even playing. We walked to our seating area, students were cheering for everybody. FiaFia started Kapa Haka was up first I started cheering for my friends and they were getting shy.

My group was up, I was shy when we started our first action song people were cheering our names. When we were half way through our item I heard people cheering for me but I didn't know who it was because I couldn't see anything, it was pitch black.

When our Item finished I sat down in our seating place, the Jump Jam group had glo sticks. I accidentally broke three glo sticks in half so I had to go throw them in the bin. When I was running back to my seating place I slipped, because there was to much oil on me and the some of Tongan boys started laughing because they were behind us.

No comments:

Post a Comment