Pages

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Health 2017



This is me! I have created a google drawing to explain who I am. I created this design because it represents me. Family, family means to me everything because they are always there for me and because they look after me. Sports is my passion and I really love sports because it brings the best out of me when I wanna learn new things. Friends, friends to me is really everything because I love each and everyone of them because their like my second family because they bring everything out of me. God to me is my savior he helps everyone in need. Culture to me is everything because it means everything to me and its my culture and I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley - I like your design, it is easy to read and has great colours! I would like you to now please explain how these parts of your life affect your Health? Look forward to hearing back, Miss D :)

    ReplyDelete