Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Health Class

Wharetapu wha
Physical: Body, running, sleeping, food
Mental, emotional: mindset, feelings
Spiritual: Beliefs and values
Social: family, friends

Hauora means the four walls of your life that makes you, you.

Physical: I like to sleep, eat food and to play sports for my physical. I like to play volleyball,netball and basketball, those are the things that kinda keep me active.
Mental: What makes me happy, is to see my family and friends happy. What makes me angry is to see my family members getting hurt.


Spiritual: My values and beliefs are to believe that god can help and heal anything if you pray. If you ask for nicely for things in life, you will receive it.


Social: I like to hang out with my friends and family at home, at the beach and school. My friends and family are the best people in my life, they are always there for me when i need them.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your post Ashley, it is very honest. I hope you get to play some volleyball, netball or basketball in PE this year - are you going to play for school? I can see you have an understanding of Hāuora - is there anything you are still confused about? Can't wait to read more posts :) Miss D

    ReplyDelete