Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

All about Kelly Tarlton's


On a sunny Monday morning I said to myself “Yay we’re going to Kelly Tarlton’s to investigate Antarctica. I’ve Heard it’s changed.” When we Arrived in the buses I couldn't wait to hop out, I kept saying “hurry please, I want to jump out to see if we’re going into Kelly Tarltons or if we’re going for a walk.” After everyone hopped out of the bus and our class and Mr Somerville’s class walked to the school room. Janice said “Put your bags down and fill up the gaps.” Janice talked about Gentoo and king penguin’s, Leopard seals and Elephant seals , Orca’s and what people wore in Antarctica. She told Mr Somerville to pick two people but he only picked a girl and Miss Lavakula picked a boy. So Promise and Rebecca went up to the front and Janice put some clothes on them, it made them hot. Miss Lavakula and Mr Somerville and the parent helpers took photo’s of Promise and Rebeccas. Team four walked along the wet tall grass,someone said “My socks are wet and my toes are cold”. Luckily the sun was shining brightly to dry our soggy shoes and our wet socks. When we saw the adventurous playground, we all ran like crazy. I zoomed down the flying fox it felt like I was in a racing car. I went to play on the octopus I soared into the sky as I was flying I went around in circles. It was time to go back to Kelly Tarlton’s to explore the oceanarium. There were lots of different sea creatures like penguins,sharks, stingrays and huge fish. We looked around at the replica of Scotts Hut, and we got to put our hand in a black bucket. As we put our hands in, we could not see what was in the bucket and when I put my hand in, it was freezing cold water with ice. I quickly pulled my hand out it felt like my fingers were going to fall off I said “thats cold”. I had to move for the next person to put there hand in the black bucket. I was so tired when I got back to school it was time for lunch my favourite part was when we were on the traveler we went through tunnels.







MVI 0237 from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Great writing Ashley. You thought carefully about your ideas and about the vocab you used.

    ReplyDelete