Pages

Monday 23 March 2015

3 Parts Of Our Day About Polyfest

Image result for polyfest 2015Today in my literacy class we got to choose 3 things about our trip to polyfest, this is what I have written it might be a little bit of writing but it is worth it, this is my work I hope you enjoy reading it and check back at my blog for more blog post.

One station I liked going to was Flava, because we did fun things, we had to get into groups of five or six. After you have taken your photo, you got to sign up to win a bike, when it was my groups turn we felt silly but it was funny doing silly posers. When we were finished it was so long to wait in the line to be in the competition to be in to win a bike, it was finally my turn to sign up, it was a long line for the others.

The Niuean stage was funny because they were talking in niuean but no one could understand them, after the speeches there was a dance of between Rotorua, Sarah and Saint cathes those were their nicknames, Rotorua one the competition. It was funny watching Rotorua because he did nothing he just stood there, Sarah should of one the Competition she was funny to watch.

Before we had lunch we got gift bags, in the gift bags there was a pair of glasses, sunscreen, a fan and we got a hat with it, everybody were wearing their glasses. Everybody got to wear their glasses and they got to put their sunscreen on, when it was spitting the sunscreen was coming off drip by drip, that sunscreen saved us because it was a boiling hot day.


No comments:

Post a Comment