Pages

Monday 9 March 2015

In The Holidays

In the holidays I went to West Wave with my cousins, we went there for my cousins birthday party and it was on a wednesday morning, it was so cool because we got to play on the hydroslide and we even got to play in the wave pools. Every 10 minutes the syron will go off so that means the waves will come it was a loud noise.

After we jumped in the pools and had lots of fun we got to eat K.F.C it was so nice but we had to wait 20 minutes to jump back in the pools. After we finished our lunch the time was up we were aloud to go back into the pools, the first thing I went on was the hydroslide there was a long line I had to wait. But then it was my turn I thought it was going to be cool but it was kind of boring. Last thing we had to get dressed and go back home that was the best day ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment