Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Ashley Week 9&10 Reflection,Looking back and Looking forward

During this week I had to write a reflection all about looking back and looking forward during this year. I had to answer a couple of questions to get my paragraphs. I have written some things to show you what have happened this year.

How do you feel about this year? In the beginning of the year I was nervous to be a year 7 student at Pt England school. I also felt excited to be in the senior block with some new students. I felt happy to be the second oldest children of the school.

What did you find especially frustrating/difficult this year? This year something frustrating for me would have to be losing games for sports. Getting to wake up by 8:30 and to try and get to school by 8:30.

If you were to to give yourself a grade out of 10 - 10 being awesome…what would you grade yourself? Why? I will grade myself 9-10 because I have only missed one day of school this year. Even if I didn’t make it into some sport teams, I will never give up in anything.

What would you change for yourself in 2016? In 2016 I would improve myself to be a better Pt Englander student. I will also change the way I behave to teachers at Pt England school.

What might you want next year’s teacher to know about you (things you’re good at)? I want teachers to know that I am really awesome at sports and also really great at reading.

What things might you want more help with? I would want more help with maths and writing because those two subjects I find kind of hard. Sometimes in maths I find the equations hard for me to solve.


No comments:

Post a Comment