Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2015

What I have liked about this year? 2015

What have you liked about this year?

What I have liked about this year is that the year 7 students got to experience new things in the senior block. We got to explore what it seems to be the second oldest children in the school.

I really enjoyed having my home class teacher to be Mr Wiseman my literacy class teacher to be Miss Peato and last of all I didn't expect my maths class teacher to be Ms Hockly. All of the teachers I go to for something is really cool because they teach new things to us.

I have also liked that we got to meet new teachers at Pt England school and the year 7 students have made alot of friends with the year 8 students.

The year 7 students will miss all of the year 8 students because they have been great leaders to lead the school. The year year 8 students have taught the year 7 students to be great leaders for the school. When the year 7 students become year 8 student they will become the oldest children in the school.


No comments:

Post a Comment