Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

Ambassador

I am applying to become an ambassador because I want to learn the experience and you get to go to different places. I think that being an ambassador would help me speak louder and a clear voice. I think I have the skills to be an ambassador and I really want to be one. My skills are talking, learning and working hard . I have 139 post on my blog. My favourite thing of learning is making movies and presentations. I have been using my chrome book as a learning tool. I would be proud of myself supporting the school. Here is a great example http://pesashleyp.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/all-about-ice-cream.html
listen to ‘Ambassador’ on Audioboo

1 comment:

  1. Great reflecting Ashley. I hope you practice and are ready for your audition!

    ReplyDelete