Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

In the Holidays


Have you been to any of these trips?

In the holidays I went to the holiday program. We went to 3 trips the three trips we went to is Action world the Movies and Parakai.

Action world was so much fun because we got to go down a long fire fox it was so long that I had butterfly's in my stomach after sliding down the fire fox I couldn't get the pulley of the fire fox I was scared.

The week after on Wednesday we went to Parakai it was so fun because the water was nice and warm and even we got to go on the big water slides I wanted to go to Parakai again it was so fun sliding down the green slide it was so long, as I had reached the bottom I went down right to the bottom of the grown it was deep.

The next trip we went to was the movies it was so fun because we had watched the Croods it was so fun because we had popcorn drinks and even Ice cream I wanted to go again next year this year was so fun.

Here is my Holiday writing Please Leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment