Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

My Reflection


Reading
Reading is the best because when you grow up you can read. My favourite book is Worms for dinner because we got to make our own menu and the book was funny.

Writing
I think writing is hard. I should be writing at the age 10 next year my goal is to get better at writing.

Maths
Maths is my favourite subject because you get to learn different thing’s like Jumping the number line, Decimals and other thing’s too.

Sports
Sports is my favorite thing to do some of the sports I played this year was Netball, Cricket, Softball and many more. I really like to play sports because you get to play other schools and you get to be out doors.

Topic
Topic is the best because you get to learn new things like what in the world is going on, Antarctica and nursery rhymes.

Elearning
Elearning is the best because you get to draw and animate in hypo studio and when you are done you have to put it in I movie.

Fiafia
Every body was in one performance I was in the Niue group with Miss Lavakula and Miss Langitupu after we had done our performance we had to get changed quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment