Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

My and Juliet Investigation

After lunch we got to do a investigation. It was all about measurement and our skills. My buddy was Juliet. I hope you learn something from me.

Strategy 1 : String   Shoulder to Shoulder 44 inch / Knee to Foot 44 Inch    
Strategy 2 :  Hand   Finger to Hand 17 cm / Fingernail to wrist  7 Inch
Strategy 3 : Measuring tape Fingertip to Fingertip 151cm/ Head to Toe 151cm


Criteria
Strategy 1
Strategy 2
Strategy 3
Can you complete it in the time available?
3
2
2
How accurate will the result be?
2
2
0
Can you get all materials you need?
2
3
3
Does it use your time effectively?
3
2
0


TOTAL
10 /3
9 /3
5 /3


Which is the best strategy?Number 3
Why do you think it is the best?Because  it go the right answer
I really like doing strategy because you can find different things and Inchs

No comments:

Post a Comment