Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

My Holiday Highlight









Have you been on the new ride at Rainbows End?

During the school holidays I went to Rainbows End with my cousins and my family. We went on a Tuesday morning, and we got to go on the new ride it was called the stratosphere it was so scary because it was so high and it was swinging everywhere.

As we got on the ride I was shaking I was so terrified to get on the ride. When the ride went higher and higher it started to move slowly then really fast, it felt like I was going to be sick. When the ride went lower we were so dizzy.

The next thing we did was when we walked into a dark little room. As the lights turned on the parents and some other people yelled “Happy Birthday”. After that we sang happy birthday to my little cousin. When we bit into the cake it was delicious it was a spider man cake.

After the cake and games we got to go on one more ride then it was about to close. The ride we went on was the log flume we had to wait in a long line before we got our turn, finally it was our turn to go on as we got on the log it was moving everywhere. When we went through all the tunnels it was dark and cool as we went through the last tunnel we went fast down the ramp I got wet.

I would like to go on the log flume and the stratosphere again. That was the best birthday party ever. I wish I could go to Rainbows End for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment