Pages

Thursday 3 July 2014

Super Hero Paragraph

Hi my name is Alice Jones and I am 18 years old but people don’t know that I have secret abilities. When I was little I dreamed that I would have powers, when I grew up and it came true! The powers I got was invisibility, super speed and magic. On secret missions people think I'm an ordinary girl but have got powers.

One day I was walking in a dark valley when I saw people fighting and I had to do something about it. I displayed my powers to the neighborhood. Some people began to call me Mystery Woman.

Last week aliens took over the world. I, the mystery woman, had to use all of my superpowers to save it. The Invisibility was to get in front of aliens, super speed was when aliens ran away and magic was for stopping their attack. What I didn't expect was when the aliens captured my family and took them back to their ship!

When I creep slowly in the aliens ship I heard my sisters voice so I ran to the room she was in and I took my family back and then I had  ended the aliens with my super Powers. So we lived happily ever after.

Today we got to write 4 paragraphs about a super hero we made up. This is my paragraph that I have written.

 




1 comment:

  1. Awesome story Ashley. Keep working on using different sentence types during your writing.

    ReplyDelete