Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

During The Holidays 2015

What did you do in the holidays?

During the holidays I went to the movies for my birthday,  I was turning 11 years old, the movie we had watched was Spongebob in 3d, during the movie we were eating popcorn, Ice Cream and we had a drink. It was so cool watching Spongebob in 3d, the choices I had to choose between was Sponge bob in 3d or Fast And Furious 7 I am glad I picked spongebob. When the movie finished everybody clapped and cheered for the movie they were so loud. As we got home we had a rest. That was the best day ever.

Here is a short presentation to show you what I did in the holidays let the presentation begin. I hope you like this post and please leave me a comment visit my blog for more blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment