Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

What Did I Do On My Anzac Day!

This is what I have done on Anzac Day, these are 3 paragraphs about what I have done on Anzac Day, Please Leave Me A Comment and I hope you enjoy reading.

How did you spend your Anzac Day? I spent my Anzac Day at home with my family, it was a cool relaxing day with the sun out and the wind blowing it was nice breeze blowing on your face, after that the wind got harder then it went down.


Did you make it to the Ceremony? I could not make it to the ceremony, but we were able to watch the ceremony on TV, my uncle was in the ceremony, just before the sunrised everybody put their poppies on this massive cross everybody pinned their poppies on the cross and left to have their breakfast.

The soldiers who have fought for us must of been very brave fighting for us, they sacrificed their lives for us and guess how many people who sacrificed their lives for us it was 8.5 million people wow that is alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment