Pages

Friday 9 June 2017

Reflection On Exams 2K17

I wasn’t really prepared for the exams because I didn’t study enough for each subjects because I kept getting distracted from other members around me. I felt really scared by heart was pumping like a fast drum beat, I knew I might fail but I tried by best in every subject. I was really scared that I wouldn’t pass at least one exam. The subject I wasn’t expecting to good marks in was maths, because maths is like my worst subject ever, but I know I have to get high marks on Maths and English because that’s the two most important subjects you need to have.

Maths was one of the subjects that I got confused, I struggled a little bit because I didn’t really understand what the question meant. So that’s really why I might of failed. My heart started pumping faster than a cheetah that’s how scared I was because, I didn’t know what was going to happen with my exam grades.



No comments:

Post a Comment