Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

This Is My Digizen

Today in Health class I have created this digizen to show people around the world what really happens from cyber bullying. These are my thoughts on making my Digizen.

This is what I want for the world and myself.
I want a world where there was no cyber bullying. I want a world where no one can hack into someone else's MSN or Facebook.

I want this for my friends, because a lot of them are going through cyber bullying. I want my friends to make sure they are always safe online, I also want my friends to not be discriminated against people of the same age.
http://www.digizen.org/digicentral/digizen.aspx?digizenId=66493

What are keyboard warriors? A person who makes aggressive posts on the internet, so that means there revealing who they really are.

Why are there keyboard warriors? There is keyboard warriors in this world because people are afraid to express them self's in front of the person so they have to do it online.

What can we do to help stop keyboard warriors? We can stop the keyboard warriors by helping the person who is actually getting imitated by the person who is the keyboard warrior. We can help them by stopping them and making a stand for others.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Ashley! I am saddened to hear your friends are going through cyberbullying - I really hope your learning in Health can help you to support your friends. You are right - you can make a stand, and don't forget to talk to a trusted adult!

    ReplyDelete