Pages

Monday 6 May 2013

May Holidays

 
In the holidays I went Rock climbing with the Dunkirk holiday programme. First we had to got to the toilet and have morning tea. There were lots of different fairy tales and crosswords I got to the top of the wall you had to touch the top of the wall and the instructor said ‘dont jump down the wall’ all you will get hert . After all of that we had go and have lunch I was so tired and so out of breath . I had a two drinks of water and a sandwich we had to have a rest because we had to wait for a adult to come and watch us. Next I went on the bob the builder I slipped down the bob the builder car and I had another try at bob the builder . last we had to get our bags and our shoes on. The bus was out the front that was the best day ever I felt happy when we went to Rock climbing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley,
    I've never been rockclimbing before, it' looks very scary. Thank you for sharing your holiday with us.

    ReplyDelete