Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

In the holidays


In the holidays I went to Parakai pools with the holiday programme. When we first got to Parakai pools we had to get changed we had to wait on the seats before we jumped in, the little kids had to walk to the other side of the pool.I jumped of the side of the pool, the inside pools are very hot
there was two huge slides you have to walk up alot of stairs and the water was very hot when you go down the slide. The lifeguard was watching us going down the slippery slides the lifeguard said ‘no trains’ we had to count to five before we went down  the slide .Before we went home we had to say thank you and it was fun and cool playing with my new friends .






1 comment:

  1. Great writing Ashley! I like how you shared what you did at Parakai. What school holiday programme did you go with and were there lots of people there too? I hope you've enjoyed your holidays. I'll see you tomorrow.

    Love Miss Lavakula

    ReplyDelete