Pages

Tuesday 21 October 2014

About Camp




In the holidays on the first week on monday I went to camp, that morning it was so cold I had to get up straight away because I thought I was going to be late for the bus, but then I was the tenth person at school. As I walked in the door at school Alizhay was there it was so cool because we thought we were going to be in the same cabin but then we weren’t in the same cabin.

When we got on the bus the girls went on the first bus and the boys went on the second bus our bus was cooler than the boys bus. When we got to Willow park we had to unload the trailer there was heaps of bags, when we had finished unloading the trailer we got into teams and took our bag up to our room.

We had 20 minutes off free time it was so cool because we got to stay  in our room and tidy up and put every away properly. After that we got to have lunch we ate spaghetti bolin nase it was so delicious after that we got to make up our chant I was the caller it was scary the first time until you did heaps of times.

After that we got to have 1 hour to practice our dance for our concert our song was about when Jesus says yes. When we did not know what to do we followed Mele and Anna for the actions, we got split up into two groups of 3 me and another girl went with Mele and Rebecca and Heather went with Anna.

The next day we got to do our dance again until we learned all the actions we got to do the dance by ourselves our dance was so cool. As we got heaps of practice it was the night to perform we were all scared until we got up and done it, we got 100 dollars in fake money.
I wish it was real money so our group could spend it on thing’s?

When we got up to do our performance we got shy but then we got over and done with it. My best day of camp was when we got to do our performance?


No comments:

Post a Comment