Pages

Friday 31 October 2014

At My Aunty's House

In the weekend I got to go to my aunty's house it was so cool because we got to go swimming and it was fun swimming in the pools. The first swimming pool we went in was the big pool as soon as I got in the pool it was freezing cold I yelled out “OHHH” because it was cold my toes couldn't move that much.


The next day me and my cousins got to go to the movies to watch Box hill it was a great movie, I nearly fell asleep during the movie but the ice cream and popcorn kept me awake.


On labour day my family and I got to have a family lunch, and we got to play games the first game we played was the pinata it was so funny because no one could break it, it was so full of lollies. It was so cool because instead of the pinata we had a lollie scramble I got heaps of lollies.

That was the best day ever. I wish we could go back in time to the same day. Here is a three paragraphs about My weekend. I hope you enjoy and please leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment