Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

All about my Weekend


In the weekend I went to the swimming pools with my cousins and my friend it was my cousins birthday she was turning 5 we had a birthday party at the pools. Befor we jumped into the cold pools we had to get changed after getting change we jumped into the cold pools my sister Tepaia was scared to jump into the cold pools.So we went to the little pools just for my little sister and my little cousins.

After all of that swimming we had to go and have lunch at the park we had to wait for a while because we might be sick and you might bes sick in the pool. After having a little swim we had to go home it was a fun day.


Please leave a comment



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley,
    I liked your writing it look's like you had lot's of fun. Keep up the great work good work Ashley.

    ReplyDelete