Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

Football Session


“Yay, we have football today!”.  We had football in the hall because the grass was wet and it was cold outside. “Ben said,line up on the red line”. we did a warm up playing octopus. There were three people in the middle of the hall. the taggers were Katareina,  Benjamin and Jalen. Ben had said  categories called accessories,blue shoes,white shoes and short hair. If we had one of those thing then we had to run across the hall without being tagged. I was running with haste to the other side of the  hall.

After the warm up we had to get in a pair my pair was Katariena she went to the middle and Katareina had to try and get the ball off me. As I got to the other side of the hall it was Katareina turn and Ben said “go”.  I had to try and get the ball off her. Then after that Ben said a number up to 3 we had get into groups. I was in blue team. the three colours were yellow ,blue and red  we had played against red. and then after that game we had played against yellow after that we had to go back to class. It was fun morning playing football at football I think I am really good.

Please leave a comment





No comments:

Post a Comment