Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

My Weekend



 On Saturday morning I woke up to a rainy day and we couldn’t go to Waiwera  pools until the sun had came up I went to the pools with my cousins and my uncles. We had a long bus ride to Waiwera and I fell asleep on the bus when we got to Waiwera pools. We all went to get changed into our  swimming togs when I first got into the pools I said “this is cold”.
I went to the deep pools with my cousins we went to Waiwera pools for my cousins birthday party we had lots of fruit and lots of drinks my cousin had a spiderman cake I “said this is yum”I wanted some more cake it was delicious to eat after eating we went on all the slides and I was scared to go down this fast slide but the second time  I went down it wasn’t scary.


I hope you like my story about my weekend. Please leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment