Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Football leason

This is My story about football. I hope you enjoy. 



When the bell rang  I said to my friend “yay football today. Oh but I can’t play because I am sick”. When Miss Lavakula finished the roll and the karakia we went to the hall because the field was too muddy and wet. So once we arrived to the hall we were all, cold. Miss Lavakula said “Sit down” she had  told us to run around on the the red line,after running on the red line.

We did a warmup  it was octopus and  the taggers were Rowana and Jalen until jalen and Rowana got half of the class out they had to get the rest of the class out but it was time to play football Ben was the coach Ben had “told us to get into  groups of four  you had to have two girls and two boys in one group”. We had to choose juggling or passing you had to pass the ball to each other or juggling you had juggle the ball on your feet when Ben blew the whistle they had to stop then they  had to swap sides.


No comments:

Post a Comment