Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Athletics

On Friday we had athletics. I was in Te Arawa. All of the year 5 girls went with Miss Lavakula. Our first activity was sprints. Miss Lavakula told us to line up behind a person. My heart was beating so fast I was so nervous. We had to run 75 meters and 100 meters. The finish line was between two orange cones.  After sprints we had watched the year 7 & 8 boys do discus because they hadn’t finished their turn.  Then it was our turn, we got split up into two teams. Raewen was the first person to do discus, Paris was the second one and I was the third one I came first place. Even though I came first  I was so scared to throw the discus because it was heavy and I couldn’t hold it properly. We had two throws each. The 3 people that made it in the top 3 were Elizabeth, Mahana and Taunese.

I felt happy doing the activities and I did better than last year. I hope I do even better next year. I was proud of myself for coopoerating and encouring other people .

No comments:

Post a Comment