Pages

Monday 25 November 2013

Silly Uncle Jamie

Ashley November 24, 2013

 Yesterday morning my brother Mike and I had to go to silly Uncle Jamie's house because mum had to go to work. Every time we go to Uncle Jamie's house he is always nervous.

 The next day Uncle Jamie went on a hunt to find gold we went looking for him. We saw him digging a huge hole and we thought it would be a good idea to go and help him. As we dug we kept going deeper and deeper, suddenly we found treasure. It was a massive chest with something engraved on the outside.We decided to take it back to Uncle Jamie's house. When we got back to Uncle Jamie's house he went to get a magnifying glass to look at the engraving. He was so nervous and shaking that Mike had to take the magnifying glass off him so we could read the name. As we were reading the engraving Uncle Jamie shouted "oh my gosh it is Great Grandpa Jacob's chest".

 Uncle Jamie decided we should open it and see what was inside. We looked around Uncle Jamie's kitchen for something to open the lock. I was searching through the cupboards when I discovered a key it was hidden at the back of an old tin of biscuits. I ran to show Mike and Uncle Jamie. "Look what I found" I shouted. "Maybe it will fit in the lock" said Mike. Uncle Jamie grabbed the key from my hand, As he walked towards the chest Mike and I saw him shaking. Uncle Jamie remembered that Great Grandpa Jacob had told him he had buried a chest of gold somewhere in the trees around Uncle Jamie's house. He had opened it and there was lots of gold and we became rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment